Meet RTsafe at AAPM 2018, Booth # 33702July 2018
We look forward to meeting you at AAPM 2018, the world’s largest program of scientific, educational and professional presentations and exhibits in the medical physics community.
We’ll be showcasing our new generation of dosimetry phantoms, including:
- Personalized PseudoPatient™ for SRS/SRT: Built from real patient anatomical data, these phantoms pave the way to a truly patient-specific pre-treatment plan verification method of SRS/SRT treatments.
- Reference PseudoPatient™ for SRS/SRT: These 3D printed head phantoms provide you with the ability to perform quality assurance and end-to-end testing of your SRS/SRT systems with a high level of precision and accuracy.
- Reference PseudoPatient™ for SBRT: These 3D printed phantoms are constructed to enable high accuracy dosimetric analysis and quality assurance evaluation of challenging spine radiosurgery cases testing compliance to TG-51 guidelines.
Visit our booth to learn about our unique approach to quality assurance that significantly enhances the safety and accuracy of radiotherapy for cancer and other medical conditions.
RTsafe Booth #: 337
When: July 29 – August 2, 2018
Where: Music City Center | Nashville, TN
While at the AAPM, we also invite you to join us and attend the following two events organized by Elekta:
- Luncheon Symposium, where you will have the opportunity to learn more about the current technical developments, clinical applications, potentials and challenges for using MR-guided online adaptation. Register here
- Physics User Meeting focused on Keep Thinking Forward. Register here