Meet RTsafe at AAPM 2018, Booth # 33702July 2018
We’ll be showcasing our new generation of dosimetry phantoms, including:
- Personalized PseudoPatient™ for SRS/SRT: Built from real patient anatomical data, these phantoms pave the way to a truly patient-specific pre-treatment plan verification method of SRS/SRT treatments.
- Reference PseudoPatient™ for SRS/SRT: These 3D printed head phantoms provide you with the ability to perform quality assurance and end-to-end testing of your SRS/SRT systems with a high level of precision and accuracy.
- Reference PseudoPatient™ for SBRT: These 3D printed phantoms are constructed to enable high accuracy dosimetric analysis and quality assurance evaluation of challenging spine radiosurgery cases testing compliance to TG-51 guidelines.
Visit our booth to learn about our unique approach to quality assurance that significantly enhances the safety and accuracy of radiotherapy for cancer and other medical conditions.
RTsafe Booth #: 337
When: July 29 – August 2, 2018
Where: Music City Center | Nashville, TN
While at the AAPM, we also invite you to join us and attend the following two events organized by Elekta:
- Luncheon Symposium, where you will have the opportunity to learn more about the current technical developments, clinical applications, potentials and challenges for using MR-guided online adaptation. Register here
- Physics User Meeting focused on Keep Thinking Forward. Register here