The current version supports the inter-comparison of up to three RT dose files of the same patient/case, and produced from either the same or different treatment planning systems. RTcompare allows extraction of comparison metrics that include 1D dose profiles, 2D isodoses, 1D/2D/3D gamma index evaluations, calculation/comparison of Dose Volume Histograms (DVHs) and plan quality metrics.
RTcompare can be used to analyze and compare 3D measured and calculated dose distributions using a PseudoPatient™ filled with RTgel-100.
- CT scan dicom viewer
- Structure sets superimposed on CT scan
- Profile and 1D gamma index comparison on arbitrary orientations
- Isoline and 2D gamma index comparison within selected ROIs
- 3D gamma index comparison within selected ROIs
- DVH and plan quality metrics comparison
- Exportable figures
- Fully compatible for 3D analysis of Pseudo-Patient™ phantom filled with RTgel-100