Thorax/Abdomen – Customized SBRT phantom – Lung measurements
Thorax/Abdomen (1. Body part), constructed using CTs provided by RTsafe (2. CT choice) with IC, Film and Gel inserts (3. Dosimeter choice), oriented to sagittal plane (4. Orientation), Lung inserts (5. Extra features).
This customized phantom was used to evaluate the dose in the spinal cord using both film and ion chamber insert.
The Phantom includes:
- 3D printed left lung. Fixed inside. Empty.
- 3Dprinted right lung. Exchangeable.
- Film dosimetry cassette with 4 metal pins for registration purposes in Sagittal orientation; 80 mm x 145 mm (inner dimensions: 70 mm x 145 mm), material Real Water. Position: Vertebrae
- Film dosimetry cassette with 4 metal pins for registration purposes in 2 different orientations; sagittal or coronal: 80 mm x 145 mm (inner dimensions: 70 mm x 145 mm), material Real Water. Position: right lung area
- 3D polymer gel dosimetry insert combined with 3D dosimetry service: Cylinder of 160 mm height and Ø 80 mm (inner dimensions: 140 mm x Ø 74 mm), material glass. Position: right lung area
- Ion chamber/diode/diamond detector Fixed Position dosimetry insert: 120 mm plug of Ø 2mm. Position: right lung area